Thursday, March 6, 2008

Baseball is Back

And so is HB.

I swear. Not that ANYONE cares... but I need a place to vent, occasionally - and so does Mike, even if he doesn't know it.

With baseball returning, we will have stuff to write about, and with us both in the same fantasy league - we can make this one of those annoying places where people talk about their teams and just pisses everyone else off.

That would be fun.

Or I could go more fully into my new-found Roma addiction, and De Rossi man-crush. That will definitely need an entry or two. I feel the need to spill. In fact - I think I need to link to a photo right now...














Forza Roma!!!

Anyway... I plan on doing some stuff around here again. Maybe Mike'll join me We should do some baseball predictions again. Those ALWAYS work out well...

Welcome back world. HB is on life-support - but still alive!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Oh - I know I need a place to vent. Isn't that how this place got started in the first place?

I just need to vent more often.