Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Time for something new here

I know the Paris trip special was spectacular and all, but if we don't move it down - we'll never write anything up here.

So - Mid-season baseball predictions it is.

I am not changing much from my earlier ones - they look too good still. But one thing has to go, sadly, I guess.

It looks like my Billy Beane man-crush will be moving on. The Angels seem to have the West in hand - and if they don't win it, the Mariners might. The A's have no chance. I want to go out on a limb and say the M's have a chance, but that would be like admitting faith in Jeff Weaver.

And I just can't do that.

So - all earlier predictions stick - including the D'backs to win the Wild Card... until further notice.

One "above and beyond" out on a limb pick - Oswalt gets traded to the Braves and they immediately start tanking. I have no idea why I say that - I just wanted to do it.

That is all.

2 comments:

wiggins said...

Didn't realize it had been a month. Wow. Glad I did that...

Mike said...

Crazy, huh?

I really felt guilty about bumping the Paris trip. Your writeups were great.

Now I put up the Barry chase too.

Oswalt to the Braves, who then tank is great. I hope we get a big trade like that.