Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Getting distracted...

I know baseball is here (finally!!!)... and I really could not be more excited. Yesterday was awesome (thanks, Eric!)...

But today - I have to focus elsewhere.

Roma is welcoming to the Capital - the hated Mancunians.

I'm relatively new to the Roma fever (it's only been a couple of years, and this year has been the first that I've been able to watch the team with much consistency)... but I can say with honesty, that I've never been more amped up for a sporting even than I am for this.

Just getting this far in the Champion's League is a big deal, and I know Roma has the talent and drive to make it all the way. That alone would get anyone going - but after last year and the famous 7-1 result against ManU in this same stage...

We need this. We need redemption. We need to put those idiot prem fanatics in their place, and put Italian football back in the spotlight. Hell - I'll steal from the Roma Offside again and say - we need...

2 comments:

Mike said...

So... how'd that redemption go for ya?

wiggins said...

Grrrr...

I'm massively depressed now, thanks.