Thursday, September 28, 2006

NCAA Week Five/NFL Week Four Picks

Okay. Now that we have recovered from our melancholy of last week... we are back the usual routine. Ten NCAA games picked against the spread. Plus all the NFL games of the week, straight up.

NCAA games -

Auburn at S. Carolina (+14)
GA Tech (+9) at VT
Ohio St. at Iowa (+7)
Alabama (+13) at Florida
Florida Atlantic (+14) at Lousiana Monroe
Illinois (+26) at Michigan St
Purdue (+14) at Notre Dame
Houston (+17) at Miami
Rutgers at South Florida (+4.5)
Virginia at Duke (+6)

*Wiggins Wonderful Winners*
Auburn
VT
Iowa
Bama
FAU (this tme they do it)
Illinois (26?!?! You kidding me?)
Purdue
Miami
Rutgers
Virginia

NFL
Atlanta
Dallas
Indy
Houston
Buffalo
Carolina
San Diego
KC
St. Louis
Cleveland
Washington
Cincy
Chicago
Philly

Mike's Moronic Mispicks
Auburn
GT
Ohio St.
Bama
FAU
Illinois
Purdue
Houston (ugh)
Rutgers
Virginia

NFL
Indy
Aints
Bills
Falcons
Colts
Texans
Chiefs
Titans
Rams
J'ville
Brownies
Bengals
da Bears (unless those mini-Ditkas -- i.e. prayers -- are really working on Shaun's foot)
Eagles

3 comments:

wiggins said...

Okay - here are the results, finally.

I got my ASS handed to me on the NCAA side... 6-3. One game was a push, but we both picked the same way, so it doesn't even matter... we picked differently on three games and Mike mailed them all.

I redeemed myself on the NFL, though. I got all but two - 12-2 for the week. Mike got three wrong and one pick was unknown. Did you mean to pick the colts twice? I assume you meant to choose the winnder of the SD-Balt. game with that first pick, but "Indy" does not help make the distinction. Unless you mean to imply that the Baltimore team will eventually follow the Colts to Indy and an make it a two-team town.

Any which way - you lose.

Mike said...

No idea what I was thinking with the Indy/Colts thing.

I did "mail" the college stuff though. I rock.

wiggins said...

Damnit.

I need more sleep.