Monday, July 3, 2006

Trying again...

Wow - I suck. First level of the second round, I was god-like...

We won't talk about what has happened since.

Let's try again, shall we?

I'm taking Germany now against I Azzurri - just can't see the home team losing that one - and the Italians play such nasty football, I can't root for them (no matter how much I might like to).

I'm also taking France against Portugal - much as I don't like France as a concept, I do like Zidane and Henry as people and as players. Ribery is also cool - hard not to root for that team. Plus Portugal is a bunch of dirty, cheating bastards. So - Vive les bleus!

Then I guess we get France invading Germany for once! That would be fun to watch... I really don't know how to call that one. France is playing well right now (they beat Brazil for God's sake!), but so is Germany and they have the home field...

Wow.

I still have to go with my heart - and les bleus.

...that ought to curse 'em right good!

No comments: