Wednesday, May 10, 2006

One Mint Julep

Okay...

Here we go.

A new life for Wiggins.

A clean slate.

A new image - A new alignment of friends (long story) - A new car (soon) - A new job (hopefully soon) - A new place to live (as soon as I get the job)...

And most importantly - a new attitude.

That's right - no more bitching. No more useless crap. We are getting to the good stuff.

This weekend I will do some research and put up SOMETHING about the world cup. A primer of some sort. It will ROCK your world, bitches.

Hopefully.

I am going to do the things I need to do - and the things that make me happy.

Nothing more.

My life will be good, and all will be well - and anyone who actually reads this crap (meaning Mike - assuming even HE reads this crap) will be happier for it as well.

I promise.

Here endeth the pledge.

Now back to your regularly scheduled mint julep. Damn, those Kentuckians knew what they were doing...

2 comments:

Mike said...

Now I'm sure I don't know who you are anymore. A new attitude? No more bitching? I'm not sure if I should look forward to this or if I should be disappointed. Until I'm sure, I'll "look forward" to this new Wiggins with considerable negativity...

But seriously... did you hear about the $1,000 mint juleps they sold at the derby over the weekend? I've never had a regular one or a $1,000 one. The $1K version came in a gold cup with a silver straw. It had ice from the Antarctic circle and some other fancy stuff in it. I think I'd prefer the at-home version with ice that looks like ice from the Antarctic circle. But that's just me.

I'm looking forward to Wiggins 2.0. Or are we on a higher numbered version than that? You've got to be on like 3.0 by now. Whatever it is, this overhaul sounds like a x.0 version and not a minor x.1 upgrade. If anyone else is reading this, they're probably too young to get that. They'd probably call you Wiggins 2006 or 2007 or however they're naming things these days.

wiggins said...

Oh don't worry - I don't mean I won't be fun and soemtimes negative about OTHER people...

I mean - c'mon. People are stupid and need a kick in the ass.

I'm just going to quit whining about my own stupid crap.

And yeah - I saw the juleps. That is what got me started... My old roommate and I used to drink them all the time. So I wanted a walk down memory lane...